Saturday, January 5, 2008

Israeli police flee drug fumes.

The marijuana fumes proved too much for Israeli police. Israeli police were forced to leave of absence their offices after existence overcome by fumes from confiscated marijuana detox kits. Their police radio frequency in Dimona, in the southern Negev Desert, stores all marijuana confiscated along the Israel-Egypt delimitation, a busy smuggling road.


Police spokesman Gil Kleiman said the modality at the social status was overpowering. Although the marijuana will be destroyed next week, the storeroom is expected to fill up again in a two of months, Mr Kleiman said. Every time I came to work I felt very bad, like I was high Yisrael police old salt In the past two months, between deuce-ace and four tonnes of marijuana were seized.


The Sion public press Maariv quoted one police military officer saying: "Every time I came to work I felt very bad, like I was high." "The look of the marijuana was kill us, we couldn't work", he said. Finally it was too much for the officers and a police medical law officer ordered section to move to another administrative body until the drugs were destroyed.

No comments: